Switching from another broadband provider
Switching is easy, just follow these steps.
You can start your order with EE without your Migration Access Code, or MAC - that's the code that allows us to switch your broadband over without you losing internet connection. When you have your MAC, just come back and complete the order.
- Sign up for EE broadband
- Contact your current provider (details are below) and ask for a MAC
- Give us your MAC and you'll be switched in about 10 days.
If you're worried about cancellation fees, our advisors can help you with our contract buy out option too – so give them a call.
Contacts for your current provider
- BT - call 0800 731 9529 or go online
- TalkTalk - call 0870 444 1820 or go online
- Sky - call 08442 414 141 or go online
- Virgin Media (non-cable) - call 0845 454 1111
- O2 - call 0800 230 0202
- Plusnet - call 0800 432 0200
- AOL - call 0844 499 5555 or go online
- Madasafish - call 0844 395 0830
Getting a new line
We can send an engineer round to do this for you.
See our broadband line checker to check what speeds and prices we can offer you. Then choose a plan and follow the instructions online, or call us on 0800 956 6000.