Swap your old phone and upgrade to 4GEE
Want 4GEE? But got a new Apple iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy SIII or HTC One X that's not 4G ready? No problem.
We can swap your old 3G phone for a shiny new 4G one, and upgrade your plan to a superfast mobile 4GEE plan. You can do this by returning your current handset, paying a £99 fee and the upfront handset cost of your new 4GEE phone.
You can upgrade to 4GEE at any time in your contract with Orange or T-Mobile. All you’ve got to do is head to any EE store and ask about swapping your phone and upgrading to 4GEE. Our in-store experts will walk you through the process. So you can walk out with a brand new 4G phone and a superfast mobile 4GEE plan.
All ready and raring to go.
I want to get 4GEE
Great. Pop into any EE store and one of our friendly experts will be able to help.
What you need to know
- You’ll have to pay a £99 fee along with the applicable upfront handset cost of the EE plan that you swap to.
- Phones you can swap from are Apple iPhone 4S, the Samsung Galaxy SIII and the HTC One X
- You can swap to any of our 4G handset devices
- You can swap and upgrade to 4GEE anytime during your Orange or T-Mobile contract except the first 14 days and the last 45 days
- The new EE plan that you swap to must be of the same length and cost as your current plan on Orange or T-mobile, or higher
- It will take up to one business day to transfer your old number to your new EE phone
- Remember to back up your data and contacts before giving us your old phone
- You’ll need to return your old handset in perfect, working condition
- You should check you have 4G coverage where you need it before swapping to EE
- Offer ends 30 June 2013
Other terms apply, click here for more details
What do I need to do again?
Pop into an EE store with your contract, and we'll be happy to help.
What if I don't have an eligible device?
No problem. Upgrade today with an ‘early upgrade’. We’ll give you a 33 per cent discount off your remaining contract so you can end it earlier.
Swap and Upgrade to 4GEE: Current T-Mobile and Orange customers only. Offer available in EE retail stores only from 7 May 2013 to 30 June 2013 (inclusive). Offer not available in the first 14 days or last 45 days of current contract. You will have to enter into a new minimum term on EE. Minimum term and monthly cost of new 4GEE plan must be the same or higher than your current plan on T-Mobile or Orange. Limited 4G coverage, check before you move to EE at ee.co.uk/coverage. 4G speeds depend on location and number of users. Other terms apply, click here for more details