Find out how to access your voicemail, set up a PIN, and how much it costs.
SETTING UP VOICEMAIL
Press and hold 1 to connect to T-Mobile’s Voicemail main menu.
If this doesn’t work, dial 222 for more information.
ACCESSING YOUR VOICEMAIL
You can access your Voicemail by pressing the 1 key on your phone or by using the menu options.
To access your Voicemail from another phone make sure you've set up and activated a voicemail PIN first.
Then call your T-Mobile phone number. Once it goes to Voicemail interrupt by pressing #. You will need to enter your voicemail PIN at the prompt.
SETTING A PIN
To set up your PIN you need to:
- Call your Voicemail (hold down the 1 key on your keypad)
- Select option 2 - change mailbox features
- Select option 1 - change your pin.
ACTIVATING PIN PROMPT
For additional security, it's possible to require the entry of your PIN every time you access your Voicemail, either from another phone or from your phone itself.
To add a PIN to your Voicemails:
- Select the Change mailbox features on the Voicemail menu and select option 9
- If the option to enter a PIN every time your access your voicemail is off, you will be asked to press 2 to switch it on.
For pay monthly costs, read our price guide.
For pay as you go costs, read our price guide.