Take control of your EE account with My EE and get all the info you need at the tap of a finger or the click of a mouse.
With My EE you can:
- View your allowances and your recent usage
- Buy add-ons
- Manage your account
- Pay bills
- Set up a direct debit
- Top up a Pay As You Go account
- Register a credit or debit card
- Upgrade your plan
You can do it all using My EE. You'll soon wonder how you ever got by without it. You can manage your EE account on your PC or Mac. And if you're on the move you can use My EE on your phone’s browser or our user friendly My EE App.
Sign up for My EE
It's really easy to sign up for My EE to manage your account any time you want.
Simply visit the My EE login page and select the plan which applies to you. Follow the steps to create your My EE account.
There are three main fields that you have to get right for your registration to be successful:
- Account holder – You are the account holder when you receive and pay your bill. An account holder can manage the accounts of several people in a Shared 4GEE plan, for example, parents manage the account for their children.
- Your postcode and address – Please check that your address is correct and matches the details you gave us when you signed up. If you've moved since signing up, use the address you first gave us. You can then update your address in My EE once you've signed up.
- Your email address – We will use this to send you your bill, so please make sure you give us the correct email address.
Once you've signed up to My EE we'll send you a 4 digit PIN code by text message to the phone number that you used to sign up for My EE.
Keep this PIN code safe, you’ll need it to activate your My EE account the first time you log in.
When you've received your PIN code visit the My EE login page and log in using the username and password that you used to set up your account.
When prompted enter your 4 digit PIN code in the Activation PIN box and select log in now.
Lost your PIN code?
If you've lost your 4 digit PIN don't panic. Just login to My EE using the username and password that you used to set up your account. Select the resend PIN button and we’ll send you another.
Log in to My EE
If you've already signed up for My EE
- Visit the My EE login page
- Select EE plan on the login page
- Enter your username and password that you used to set up your account
- Click log in.
If you’ve forgotten your username or password you can easily reset or recover them.
Change and update password
For account security, change your password on a regular basis. Here’s how:
- Log in to My EE
- From the menu select Account Settings
- Click the security tab and select edit
- Enter your current password and then enter your new password and save
If you've forgotten your My EE username or password
Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten these, you can easily recover your username or reset your password.
On the My EE login page select the option that applies to you: forgotten your username, password or both. We will then give you instructions to reset or recover them for you. Phew!
Tip: If you don't receive an email to retrieve your username or password, please check in your junk email – it may have gone in there.
if you have a Gmail account, did you notice you now have three tabs : Primary, Social and Promotions?
EE emails may go straight to your Promotions tab, so check if your retrieve your login details email is in there.
If you want to keep EE emails in your Primary tab you just need to click on the Promotions tab, then click on the EE email with the left mouse button and select Move to Primary folder.