Our postal address
If you have a question about EE or are not happy with any part of your service from us, we'd like to know.
Send your letter to the following address and make sure you include the details below.
If you're an EE mobile customer:
6 Camberwell Way
Tyne and Wear
If you’re an EE broadband customer:
PO Box 486
Things to tell us
If you send us a letter, don't forget to tell us:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your EE account number and/or EE mobile phone number (if it's about mobile)
- Your EE home phone number (if it's about broadband)
- What you'd like to tell us
- What you need us to do, if anything
- A phone number we can call you on during the day.
If you're a mobile phone customer we'll send you a text message when we receive your letter, to let you know it arrived safely. If you're a broadband customer we'll write back to you.
If you're an EE broadband customer, you can use our email form to get in touch with us too.