We always love to hear from you, but there are quicker and more convenient ways to find what you're looking for than dropping into a store or calling customer services.
Find it fast, 24 hours a day, online through My EE or Help.
My EE online is the best way to get at your account information. You can manage all your EE numbers from one My EE account.
For business customers, it's just the same but it's called My EE for Business.
How to use My EE
Go to My EE and confirm who you are with a few details so we don't show your account to anyone else. Then log in with the username and password you choose. In future, you'll only need your username and password.
You can give someone else privileges so they can also see all the details of your account (maybe your parent wants to check your spending and pay your bill) – just add them to your My EE account. Otherwise, anything to do with money - like price plan, upgrade, add-ons - is for your eyes only.
Look what you can do with My EE
- Find out how many minutes and texts you have left
- Pay your bill by credit or debit card: Paying your bill in part or full
- Check your price plan and add-ons
- Find out when you are due an upgrade
- Check what you've used since your last bill, item by item
- View or download free eBills. Without the need for paper, you can help save the environment too.
- Search EE Help pages
You can also check your account on your mobile phone with the My EE app: Manage your EE account on your phone
From setting up email on your new mobile phone, to checking what it costs to dial an 08 number, get answers to your questions fast, online.