You can download our full Complaints Code of Practice here (.PDF 220KB)
If you're not happy with any part of your service from EE, we'd like to be the first to know.
Please contact our customer services team.
First by phone
If you're a mobile phone customer:
- Call 150 from your EE mobile phone
- Call 07953 966 250 from any other phone
- Call +447953 966 250 from abroad.
If you're a broadband customer:
- Call 0844 873 8586 from your EE home phone
- Or if you have a mobile phone with us, you can call us on 150 from your mobile phone.
If you're not satisfied with the call, you can ask to speak to a team leader or manager.
Then by letter
If your complaint is still not sorted, you can write to us.
If you're an EE mobile phone customer, write to:
The Complaint Investigations Team
6 Camberwell Way
Tyne and Wear
If you’re an EE broadband customer write to:
PO Box 486
If you write to us, don’t forget to tell us:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your EE account number and/or EE mobile phone number (if it's a phone complaint)
- Your EE home phone number (if it's a broadband complaint)
- Your complaint
- What you need us to do to resolve it
- A phone number we can call you on during the day
- If you're a mobile phone customers we'll send you a text message when we receive a letter from you. If you're a broadband customer we'll write back to you
You can read our full Complaints Code of Practice here (.PDF 16KB)