Getting help is easy when you have your phone to hand – and if you're like us, that's pretty much all the time.
Download the My EE app for fast and easy access to your EE account info. Or text - it's all free from the UK. Here's how...
My EE app
The My EE app gives fast and easy access on your smartphone to the things you need to know – like how many minutes and texts you have left. You can pay your bill by card, and much more.
Here's all you need to know about the My EE App:Appy days.
Get My EE app
To get the My EE app text APP to 150 from your EE, Orange or T-Mobile phone and we'll send you a download link for free.
- Download the app
- Confirm who you are by giving us a few of your details – to keep your account safe from prying eyes
- Log in with a 4 digit number that you choose.
You can give someone else privileges to see the details of your account – just go to My EE online to add them. Otherwise, anything to do with money - like price plan, upgrade, add-ons - is for your eyes only.
You can manage all your numbers from the My EE app. And you can use My EE app over WiFi too.
What you can do with My EE app
- Find out how many minutes and texts you have left
- Make a payment by credit and debit card
- Check your price plan and add-ons
- Find out when you are due an upgrade
- Check your usage since your last bill
- Search EE Help pages
It's quick and free to get the info you need by text. Simply text the codes in capitals below to 150:
AL to get an allowance update – that's how many minutes, texts and data you have left.
UP to get the date of your next phone upgrade.
HELP to find out more about our 150 text service.
RO ICELAND, say, to check roaming costs to Iceland – that's how much it will cost to use your device in another country. Or RO BARBADOS if you're off somewhere hotter.
CR to make a payment to your account. Make sure you've registered your card with us first, then text the following to 150:
- the letters CR
- the last 4 digits of your credit/debit card
- the amount you want to pay in pounds and pence eg 10.00, and the 3 digit security code on the back of your card (4 if American Express)
- For example, CR 1234 10.00 123. Remember to leave spaces. We'll text you back to confirm the payment.