EE Film Store Voucher Offer Terms
This offer is now closed. Customers joining EE on one of its 4G mobile or fibre plans after 30 November will not be eligible for this Film Store offer.
1. If you’re an EE mobile or Fibre customer and eligible for EE’s Film Store voucher offer, these terms will apply to you. To redeem the offer you’ll also be subject to the EE Film Store terms and conditions which can be found at http://film.ee.co.uk/Terms-and-Conditions/
2. If you’re an EE mobile or fibre personal customer who joined EE before 30th November 2012, you can request a voucher via text (for a 35p charge) which you can redeem against the price of a film rental in the EE Film Store every week in the UK until February 2013. This offer excludes EE mobile and Fibre business plans except 4GEE Sharer and 4GEE Phone plans.
3. You’ll need to have an EE Film account and have accepted the EE Film Store terms and conditions.
4. You will need to be 18 or over to have an EE Film account. Films will be classified for viewing by audiences of a certain age. If you’re an EE mobile customer and you’re downloading or streaming a film over our mobile network onto your phone, we’ll verify your age further in accordance with EE’s parental controls. For more information see the Parental Controls FAQ on our Help page at http://film.ee.co.uk/Help/.
5. If you’re a mobile customer, to get your Film Store voucher worth up to £3.99 , text FILM to 80003 from your EE phone and we’ll text you your voucher .
6. If you’re a mobile broadband tablet, dongle or wireless device pointer customer, you can use your connection management software to text us in the same way.
7. If you’re a broadband customer you need to pre-register before you can text us for your voucher code just like a mobile customer. To pre-register text JOIN and your landline number to 80003 from your mobile phone. We’ll text you within 7 days to let you know when you have been registered.
8. The request of the Film Store voucher by text costs 35p. This includes where you request the voucher by generating a text from us in the mobile app. Texts vouchers are valid for one week from 00:01 hours every Monday morning and can’t be sold to anyone else.
9. You’ll then need to go to http://film.ee.co.uk/filmstore to enter your Film Store voucher worth up to £3.99 at the checkout to rent the film.
10. To download or stream your film, you’ll need a 4G, broadband or WiFi connection and a compatible phone, tablet, PC or laptop. PC and laptop users will also need to download the Silverlight (version 3) encryption software from Microsoft’s website.
11. You may be able to download or stream the film over our 3G mobile network but we recommend you use 4G, broadband or WiFi to get a faster and more reliable connection.
12. If you’re an EE mobile personal customer, we won’t charge you for the mobile data you use to stream or download the film and it won’t count towards your data allowance. But, remember, if you’re an EE fibre customer then downloading the film will count towards any data allowance in your plan. Customers belonging to other branded mobile networks, including Orange and T-Mobile, are excluded and may be charged for all data use.
13. You’ll have 30 days after downloading your online rental to begin viewing it. We may change this time period but we’ll confirm it when you download the film. You can also check when your films expire by using the My Rentals section of the Film Store. Once you begin viewing the film, you can watch it as many times as you like but you’ll only have 48 hours to finish viewing it before it is deleted.
14. This offer allows you to request a voucher worth up to £3.99 to redeem in the EE Film Store against the price of one film rental each week up to the value of £3.99 until the end of February 2013 when this offer will be withdrawn. If the film becomes unavailable to EE for any reason, we may swap it for another film at any time and without notice to you. The film can only be downloaded once and cannot be replaced if lost for any reason.
15. As EE relies on third parties to provide the services in the EE Film Store, including film content and the website platform, we can’t promise the film download offer or any part of it will always be available. We might change this offer or any part of it before the February 2013 end date, provided that you get different content for your mobile device of a similar value. Specifically, EE may at its own discretion limit the selection of films made available to you under this offer, whether by release date, volume, genre or otherwise.
16. If you’re streaming a film, you can pause it and resume viewing on another authorised device but, remember, you’ll only be able to view the film on one device at a time.