If you're with Orange or T-Mobile and have a 4G ready phone, you can move to EE and start using superfast 4GEE*.
Just check these things:
- Check your phone is ready for 4G
- Check you can use 4G in the location you want to Check your coverage here.
- Choose a new 4GEE plan – pay monthly or pay as you go, it’s up to you
- We'll send you a new SIM and you're ready to enjoy 4GEE
Can you move to EE?
If you have a 12, 18 or 24 month contract with Orange or T-Mobile you can move to EE anytime after 60 days on your current plan. If you’re on Orange or T-Mobile pay as you go, it’s really simple, you’ll just need to switch you SIM over when you’re ready to move.
Is your phone ready for 4G?
If you have one of the phones below unlocked or locked on to T-Mobile or Orange, you can move to EE and enjoy 4G.
• iPhone 5
• Alcatel Y800z
• BlackBerry Q5
• BlackBerry Q10
• BlackBerry Z10
• HTC One K2 LTE
• HTC One LTE
• HTC One XL LTE
• Huawei Ascend P1 LTE
• Nokia 820
• Nokia 920
• Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Note 2 LTE
• Samsung Note 10.1 LTE
• Sony Xperia SP
• Sony Xperia Z
Got an iPhone 5 that you bought elsewhere?
If you bought your iPhone 5 from outside the UK, you need to make sure it’s a 'GSM model A1429', as the other versions won't work on our 4G network.
Got a 4G ready device other than the iPhone 5 that you bought elsewhere?
Unfortunately, due to these devices' configurations, they will not work on our 4G network if you didn’t buy them with Orange or T-Mobile or if you bought them abroad.
Can you use 4GEE in the location you want to?
4GEE is rolling out rapidly across the UK.
We also have the UK's largest 3G network so even if you can't get on 4G there's a backup plan.
SWITCHING YOUR PAY MONTHLY PLAN
If you’d like to move to EE, you just need to start a new plan on EE with the same monthly fee or more. There’s no cost to move to EE and these are your options:
CUSTOMERS ON ORANGE AND T-MOBILE WITH 24 MONTH PLANS:
- If you’ve been on your existing plan for at least 60 days but less than 90 days: you’ll need to start a new 24 month plan on EE.
- If you’ve been on your existing plan for at least 90 days but less than 180 days: you’ll need to start a new 21 month plan on EE.
CUSTOMERS ON ORANGE AND T-MOBILE WITH 18 MONTH PLANS:
- If you’ve been on your current plan for more than 60 days: you’ll need to start a new 18 month plan on EE.
CUSTOMERS ON ORANGE AND T-MOBILE WITH 12 MONTH PLANS:
- If you’ve been on your current plan for more than 60 days: you’ll need to start a new 12 month plan on EE.
MOVING FROM PAY AS YOU GO TO PAY AS YOU GO
All you need to do is switch your SIM once you’re ready to move over to EE.
You can buy your new SIM online, in one of our shops or over the phone by calling 0800 956 6000. You can transfer your number and any remaining credit too.
WE'LL SEND YOU A NEW SIM SO YOU'RE READY TO ENJOY 4GEE
As soon as you get the new SIM you can enjoy superfast internet on your phone.
If you're ready to move to EE, click here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4G: Limited coverage, check at ee.co.uk/coverage. UK only. Pay monthly only. You'll have to agree to a new 12, 18, 21 or 24 month minimum term on EE. 12 month plan on EE only available to customers moving from existing 12 month plans on T-Mobile or Orange. No charge to move to EE but you'll need to choose a new EE plan with the same monthly charge or higher than your old Orange or T-Mobile plan. Other terms apply see full terms for more details. Superfast 4GEE: just how fast your 4G will be depends on a couple of things: where you are and how many other people are using 4G too. You should complete a personal coverage check and decide whether to move to EE.
* Just how fast your 4G will be depends on a couple of things: where you are and how many other people are using 4G too. Average 4G speeds 12-15Mbps: EE test data 2013.