If you've lost your phone or other EE device, call us immediately on 07953 966 250 (at local rates).
Or call +44 7953 966 250 from abroad (at international call rates).
If your phone is lost, stolen or damaged, get a replacement within 24 hours (and if your claim is accepted by 11am, we'll even get it to you the same day). *Terms and conditions apply.
If you have Clone Phone Loaded or Clone Phone Fully Loaded, please try locating and locking the device before you call us. You can do this by logging into the Clone Phone web portal at ee.co.uk/clonephonelogin. If you don't have access to the web, then give us a call and we'll help you to Lock & Wipe your phone.
We can help
- If you're calling from a pay phone, we can call you back
- We can call a partner or parent for you, to explain the situation
- We can block your lost device so it will be unusable on our network. You can add a password in case you find it later
- We’ll send you another SIM card. £10.21 will be taken from your balance or added to your bill to cover our costs for this
- We’ll give you your phone’s IMEI number for you to pass on to the police
- You can search My EE for your most recently dialled numbers
Don't delay calling us - you will be billed for any use of your missing device until you notify us.