If you're not happy with any part of your service from EE, Orange or T-Mobile we'd like to be the first to know.
Here's how you can get in touch:
If you're a mobile phone customer:
- Call 150 from your EE mobile phone
- Call 07953 966 250 from any other phone
- Call +447953 966 250 from abroad.
If you're a broadband customer:
- Call 0844 873 8586 from your EE home phone
- Or if you have a mobile phone with us, you can call us on 150 from your mobile phone.
If you're not satisfied with the call, you can ask to speak to a team leader or manager.
Write to us
If your complaint is not sorted with a phone call, you can write to us.
If you're an EE mobile phone customer, write to:
The Complaint Investigations Team
6 Camberwell Way
Tyne and Wear
If you’re an EE broadband customer write to:
PO Box 486
If you write to us, don’t forget to tell us:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your EE account number and/or EE mobile phone number (if it's a phone complaint)
- Your EE home phone number (if it's a broadband complaint)
- Your complaint
- What you need us to do to resolve it
- A phone number we can call you on during the day
- If you're a mobile phone customers we'll send you a text message when we receive a letter from you. If you're a broadband customer we'll write back to you
Send us a message
Simply fill in this form to tell us about the problem you're having.
We aim to respond to all complaints within 3 working days.
Read our full Complaints Code of Practice (.PDF 16KB)