My EE app gives quick and easy access on your phone to the things you need to know - like your current balance and a breakdown of your recent usage. You can pay your bill by card, select from our range of add-ons or browse Help topics while you're on the move.
MY EE IS FOR EE PLANS, NOT ORANGE OR T-MOBILE PLANS
Take control of your account with My EE and get all the info you need.
Here's all you need to know about My EE - how to sign up and log in to my.ee.co.uk, and all the useful features you'll find there:
My EE App
Here's all you need to know about the My EE App:
Remember, My EE app is for anyone with a 4GEE plan. If you're on an Orange or T-Mobile plan please continue using Your Orange app (for Android) or Apple or My-T-Mobile app (for Android) or Apple, even if your phone signal appears to be coming from EE.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE MY EE APP
With the My EE app you can...
- See how many minutes and texts you have left, or how much data you’ve used
- Pay your bill by card
- Browse Help topics that you may need while you're out and about.
HOW TO GET THE MY EE APP ON YOUR PHONE
- Go to your phone’s app store, search for My EE and then download.
- Text APP to 150 to get a download link for free.
- Click on the link for your type of phone below:
If you're having trouble signing up to My EE or downloading the app, get in touch with us by calling:
150 from your EE mobile phone
07953 966 250 from any other phone
or +447953 966 250 from abroad.