You can change the password you use to log in to Your Account or email online. To do this:
- Go to the Your Account log in page
- Enter your Home Broadband username and password
- Click LOG IN
- If this is the first time you've logged in, you'll be asked for your preferred contact details and an answer to your security question
- Select Change your profile information - it's near the bottom of the page
- In the PROTECTED INFORMATION field, click CHANGE PASSWORD
- Enter your old password (the one you've just used to log in)
- Enter your new password, and confirm your new password
- Click SAVE to update your password
If you've forgotten your broadband password for Your Account via My EE or email, you can reset it online
If you've forgotten your password:
- Go to the FORGOTTON PASSWORD page
- Enter your Home Broadband username
- Enter the letters displayed in the ...type here field - you can also click AUDIO to hear the letters
- Click NEXT
Preferred email set up
If you've set up a preferred email address for Your Account, we'll send you an email. This contains a link which lets you reset your password.
If the mail doesn't arrive, check your junk mail folder.
Preferred email not set up
If you haven't set up a preferred email address
- Enter the answer to the security question and click NEXT - you chose when you first logged into Your Account via My EE (case sensitive)
- Enter a new password, confirm your password and click FINISH
- That's it - your password will be changed. You can log in to Your Account via My EE.
If you use our email service, the password for this will also change. Simply update your email program settings or log in to webmail with the new password.
If you need to change your internet access password (the one used by your router to connect to the internet), give us a call - we'll be happy to help.